If you aren't enrolled in Essential Rewards you are missing out. Read this post to find out what it is all about. Think of Essential Rewards like a monthly subscription box, only you get to choose the price and what you get each month! On top of that you will receive discounted shipping, earn a percentage of what you spend back, and get free products. Free products are offered at the following price points: 100, 190, 250, and 300. Young Living is offering an amazing assortment of free goodies this month! Getting these promos is easy. Simply place an Essential Rewards order and the corresponding freebies will automatically ship along with your order!
August means that it is time to go back to school. It's time for parents to go back to school shopping and for children to switch gears into education mode. For many of us, simply switching out of summer mode can be difficult. This month's promotion will help you get focused and motivated while staying healthy as we transition out of summer mode.
Lemon Vitality 5ml ($8.22 retail value/$6.25 wholesale value)
With a bright, clean scent Lemon essential oil has an array of uses. Add a drop to your glass of water in the morning to help detoxify and energize or add to your water to throughout the day to jazz it up and encourage hydration. Lemon essential oil can be used in place of zest, juice, or extract in any of your favorite recipes.
Citrus Fresh 15ml ($20.07 retail value/$15.25 wholesale value)
This blend smells amazing! It combines Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Mandarin oils with a hint of Spearmint for a bright, uplifting, and pleasant aroma that encourages positivity and energy. Try it as a natural air freshener by making a room spray or placing 2-3 drops inside your toilet paper roll.
Envision 5ml ($24.67 retail value/$18.25 wholesale)
This blend combines Black Spruce, Geranium, Orange, Lavender, Sage, and Rose. If you are a procrastinator or feeling nervous and unsure about the future, this is the blend for you. Diffuse for an uplifting and motivating scent or apply to the neck and behind your ears.
Lemon Vitality Oil 5ml
This blend invites a sense of alertness and clarity by combining Basil, Cardamom, Rosemary, Peppermint, Coriander, Geranium, Bergamot, Lemon, Jasmine, and Roman Camomile. This is a fabulous blend for whenever you need to kick it into high gear and get stuff done. Try it while writing a paper or studying for a test.
Citrus Fresh 15ml
Lemon Vitality 5ml
When you order 330 PV you will receive everything listed under 250 PV as well as the entire KidScents line (5ml bottle of each)! These oils come pre-mixed with carrier oil so that they are ready to be used by your little ones. Don't have kids? Don't worry, these oils are perfect for adult use too.
GeneYus ($57.57 retail value/$43.75 wholesale)
This is a wonderful oil for anyone who has a hard time staying on task. Use this blend to help promote focus and concentration.
TummyGize ($16.78 retail value/$12.25 wholesale value)
TummyGize is the younger sibling of DiGize with a more kid-friendly scent. Apply directly to the stomach to get rid of any yucky feelings.
SleepyIze ($22.04 retail value/$16.75 wholesale value)
This blend smells amazing, so you don't need to worry about your little ones putting up a fight. They will gladly add it to their bedtime routine. Make sure you sneak some for yourself too! A good night's sleep makes all the difference.
Owie ($40.46 retail value/$30.75 wholesale)
Childhood comes with cuts, scrapes, burns, and bruises (so does being a clumsy adult). Owie to the rescue! Throw it in your bag for those emergency situations.
SniffleEase ($23.46 retail value/$17.75 wholesale)
Classrooms are essentially a large petri dish. As we all know too well, going back to school (or an office cubicle) means that the sniffles will soon follow. Use this kid-friendly blend to sooth those sniffles and get your kids back on their feet.
As you can see, the promo items this month are amazing! Wondering how you will hit the PV to get the promos you want? Here are some ideas:
1. Back to school means back to germs. Grab some Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier cleanse and purify your hands on the go. Thieves spray is perfect for cleaning on the go - spray on shopping carts, desks, door handles, or public toilets. Thieves wipes are a green alternative for quick and easy cleaning.
2. Order oils/products that you use frequently and don't want to run low on.
3. Do you need any oils/products that are limited to one per month? We love Peace & Calming.
4. Consider any oils/products that you want to make sure you have on hand come fall. We suggest Thieves, Oregano, and RC.
5. As we start to see less sunshine during the day, we tend to experience a dip in energy. Grab a NingXia Red product to put some pep back in your step as well as up your antioxidant game.
6. Help summer last a little longer by adding some color to your look. Have you tried Savvy Minerals yet? This makeup line is the cleanest on the market. It's formatted without talc, bismuth, mineral oil, parabens, gluten, nano particles, phthalates, dyes, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance, or synthetic colors.