Cozy up to fall with October's Essential Rewards Promotion
If you aren't enrolled in Essential Rewards, you are missing out. Read this post to find out what it is all about. Think of Essential Rewards like a monthly subscription box, only you get to choose the price and what you get each month! On top of that, you will receive discounted shipping, earn a percentage of what you spend back, and get free products. Free products are offered at the following price points: 100 PV, 190 PV, 250 PV, and 300 PV. Young Living is offering an amazing assortment of free goodies this month! Getting these promos is easy. Simply place an Essential Rewards order and the corresponding freebies will automatically ship along with your order!
The October Essential Rewards Promotion is all about supporting wellness during the fall months. As we start to experience cooler weather, our bodies need all the support they can get.
Cinnamon Vitality 5ml ($31.58 retail value/$24 wholesale value)
If you have used Thieves essential oil or Inner Defense, you probably already know about some of the amazing health benefits of Cinnamon. This warm and comforting oil can be used to replace ground cinnamon. Add a drop to oatmeal or a banana smoothie. We love adding a drop of cinnamon, a dash of cayenne, and a splash of vanilla extract to our hot cocoa to make a quick and delicious Mexican hot chocolate.
Raven 15ml ($34.75 retail value/$45.72 wholesale value)
This blend combines Ravintsara, Lemon, Wintergreen, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus radiata. Ravintsara has a pleasant and clean scent and is known for its cleansing properties. Eucalyptus radiata has a clean scent that is both invigorating and rejuvenating. If you have used R.C. and loved its effects, chances are Raven will be one of your new favorites. Raven creates a cooling sensation when diluted and applied topically to the chest or throat. Add a few drops to a warm washcloth and place the washcloth on the shower floor. The aroma will fill the air and create a spa-like experience.
DiGize 15ml ($43.09 retail value/$32.75 wholesale)
This blend combines Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli. A 5ml bottle comes in the Premium Starter Kit. If you’ve experienced the benefits of this oil, you know that it works wonders and having a larger bottle around is a great idea! We refer to this oil as “the tummy tamer.”
Cinnamon Vitality 5ml
Breathe Again Roll-On ($33.88 retail value/$25.75 wholesale value)
This blend contains Peppermint, Myrtle, Copaiba, and four types of Eucalyptus for an invigorating and empowering scent. Breathe Again comes in a 10ml roller bottle is pre-diluted and ready to go whenever or wherever you need it. Apply this blend to your chest or under your nose during the winter months. Massage the roller onto muscles after a difficult workout or stressful day.
Cinnamon Vitality 5ml
Super C Chewable Tablets, 120 count ($37.83 retail value/$28.75 wholesale value)
First, let’s talk about how many tablets you are getting. Take one tablet daily for maintenance; for reinforcing immune strength, take two tablets. If you take 1 tablet daily, that is 120 days of tablets for free! If you have walked down the vitamin aisle at any store and checked out prices, you know that this is a fabulous promotion. Super C is fortified with ruin, citrus bioflavonoids, and minerals; these work together to enhance the effectiveness and absorption of Vitamin C.
Breathe Again Roll-On
Cinnamon Vitality 5ml
As you can see, the promo items this month are amazing! Wondering how you will hit the PV to get the promos you want? Here are some ideas:
1. Order oils/products that you use frequently and don't want to run low on.
2. Do you need any oils/products that are limited to one per month?
3. Consider replacing something you use frequently with a safer version. Thieves Household Cleaner is a favorite. It can replace every cleaner in your home. Since it is a concentrate, you’ll be able to make several bottles of cleaner for less than $1 per 16oz bottle. Read more about Thieves Household Cleaner and some of our other favorite products here.
4. If you follow us on Facebook and Instagram, chances are you have seen our Happy Hour posts. We love adding Vitality oils to our favorite cocktails. Grab Orange, Lime, Lavender, and Lemon and join us for a drink!
5. Fall scents are warm and welcoming. If you order 100 PV and get Cinnamon Vitality, consider adding another fall scent or two to your order. We love Clove and Orange, both of which are a steal ($7.25 for Clove Vitality and $6 for Orange Vitality).
6. A new season means an excuse to buy a new lipstick or eyeshadow. Check out our post on the Savvy Minerals makeup line here.